Beginning May 18, HouseFit will resume Physical Therapy visits at our South County location.
To help protect our patients and staff we have implemented
the following changes:
- To reduce the number of people coming in, we ask that only those with a scheduled appointment visit our South County location.
- All staff and visitors are asked to wear a face cover or mask. If you do not have one of your own, we will provide you with one.
- All staff and visitors will complete a symptom questionnaire, have their temperature taken, and be asked to either wash or sanitize hands upon entry. Those with fever or symptoms of illness will be asked to reschedule.
- If able, please arrive for your appointment alone or have others that came with you wait in the car.
- The therapy staff will clean and sanitize their treatment area and any equipment used after each patient visit.
- Common use areas such as the restrooms, the waiting area, and the front desk will be cleaned at least twice daily.
- To help minimize the spread of germs, our waiting room will no longer offer magazines, snacks, or beverages